Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tin o' Tiny Tags

I am so excited about this new Handmade Holidays promotion!  I love all of the products that are being offered and the fact that they are available at a 20% discount makes them irresistible!  Tonight's post features one of the bundles being offered:  the Tags Till Christmas bundle.  This mini Tin o' Tags uses several stamps from the Tags Till Christmas set as well as the Decorative label punch.
This tin is covered using Jolly Holiday  DSP.  The ribbon is Real Red 1 1/4" striped grosgrain.

This sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set.  (Yes...that is TINSEL peeking out from under the bow!)

The edges of the skinny tin are covered using 1/8" taffeta ribbon...it fits perfectly!


Tin o' tiny Tags!
The tin contains 20 tags in 5 different designs.
One of the reasons I like this stamp set so much is that it is fast and easy to make lovely gift tags.  I whipped these up in no time!  Each image coordinates with a Stampin' Up! punch to make creating handmade gifts fast and easy.  I think I will offer this little set as a gift for my hostesses during the Handmade Holidays promotion.  So, if you would like your very own Tin o' Tiny Tags, give me a call to book your holiday workshop!  You will receive this as a thank you gift from me and receive amazing hostess benefits from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...