Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Stamp-A-Stack Preview

As promised, and to help promote my upcoming Spring Stamp-A-Stack, today's post is the second of five designs we'll be creating on April 30th.  All the details about this fabulous event are posted on my Upcoming Events page (see the tab at the top of this page).
I designed this card as a wedding card (we are, after all heading into wedding season!), but it could easily be turned into an anniversary or even birthday card.  You'll be able to customize your cards to suit your spring family calendar, so email to reserve your spot today as seating is limited!  Now for the card...

SAS design #2 - Black and White Wedding

Inside of card...just as pretty as the outside!
You like?  I hope so!  I can't wait to show the next card tomorrow  See you then!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card - I like how you kept it elegant with black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...