Monday, April 4, 2011

More Simply Said Fun...and another Stylish Blogger Award!

I have to say today was not a good day.  It must have had something to do with the fact that I was up with my son all night.  He was having nightmares after watching Monsters Inc. with his cousin...not a good decision on our part.  The whole time he was watching it I was thinking it was too scary for him...I was right!  He is so sensitive and that movie is just more than he can handle at this point.  Anyhow, it was a long sleepless night which made for an even longer day.  Tonight's post will be brief as I am off to bed soon!
First of all, let me thank Barb Gault for awarding me my third Stylish Blogger award!  Please check out her lovely blog here.  As part of this award I have to pass the award on to eight new bloggers I have recently discovered.  My problem is I've been so busy of late that I haven't had time to even keep up with my regular blogs, much less search out new ones; so, I am linking you back to my first Stylish Blogger post in the hope that you will visit some of the wonderful blogs I had listed there.  To visit that post click here.

Now on to today's projects.  They are from another Simply Sent kit; this time from the Occasions Mini.  The kit is called Medallion Medley and it uses one of Stampin' Up!'s most popular images.  Check these out...

Any-occasion card using the Say It Simply stamp set from the Occasions Mini.

Thank you card also using the Say It Simply set.

Wedding card using sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and a whole lotta bling!

Anniversary card using sentiments from Teeny Tiny Wishes set and some pearl basic gems.
These cards on their own are really quite nice.  The cardstock is textured and the old olive medallion is embossed which gives them a wonderful level of richness.  I love the way the addition of just  a few little embellishments takes these cards from nice to WOW!  What a great way for beginning stampers to get started and still add some of their own creativity.  So fast and easy and gorgeous!  Gotta love Simply Sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...