Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Stamp-A-Stack Preview and More Mini Sneak Peeks!

I've finally started to get my act together after a crazy-busy Sale-A-Bration.  I've needed to take a  bit of a break from classes and workshops, but am ready to get right back at it.  I have one of my monthly clubs meeting this Friday and we are going to work on some cute Easter ideas.  The  event I'm MOST excited about is my Spring Stamp-A-Stack.  Here are the details:

Spring Stamp-a-Stack
Saturday, April 30th, 2011 
9:00 am - 12:00 noon
We will be sharin', snackin' and stampin' a stack of 10 cards (2 each of 5 different designs).
There will be cards for just about every spring/summer occasion, including masculine cards suitable for Father's  Day or birthdays.  The cards are designed to be quite generic so you can customize them to suit the events you have on your family calendar.

Cost:  
$30 for 10 cards and envelopes  
OR 
Book a workshop date for May at the event and recieve a 33% discount on the price of your class (just $20)
OR
Bring a friend who is new to Stampin' Up and you both get the class for $30 (that's $15 each!)
OR
Place a $60 order (before S & H and HST) and take the class for FREE!!

Seating is limited to 10,  so register early or by Monday, April 25th via phone or email.

Check my blog this week for photos of the card designs we'll be making.  
For ease of use, I will also post all the information for this event on my Upcoming Events page (see tab at top) and will  include links to all the blog posts that feature the card designs.

Now for today's post...

Here is the first card from my SAS (Stamp-A-Stack) line-up.  I am excited about it because it again uses great new products from the upcoming Summer Mini.

SAS design #1...using Beyond the Garden DSP from the Summer Mini (available May 1st)

Inside of card stamped using the new Fabulous Florets set, also from the Summer Mini

I made this a thank you card because I go through A LOT of thank you cards.  It would work equally well as a feminine birthday card or a Mother's Day card.  I love the fresh, crisp colours in the DSP...makes for a clean-and-simple card.

More tomorrow...see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, this looks like it's going to be a fun afternoon! Can't wait to see the rest of your SAS projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...