Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Summer Mini Preview

One of the first stamps that made my must-have list when I first looked through the summer mini was actually not a set...it was an A La Carte offering called "Hello Blossoms" .  I can't really explain why this stamp appealed to me so much...perhaps it was just the cheerful flowers.  In any case, I just love this little stamp; so here is a card I did using it!
Cheerful little card made using the Hello Blossoms stamp from the upcoming Summer Mini and Playdate DSP from the main IBC.  "Thinking of You" sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.




Close-up of those cute flowers.


Can you see why I like this stamp so much?  I used it here with some Play Date DSP and my perfect polka dots embossing folder.  So quick and easy...and sweet!

I hope this card brightens your day like it has mine.  The weather here today is dreary at best...lots of rain, cold and blustery...these sunny flowers remind me that spring will come...eventually!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! that stamp is next on my list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    His card was funny and very nice ...

    uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...