Sunday, April 3, 2011

Simply Sent Fun

At every workshop I do, there is always at least one guest who is a non-stamper and who is attending the workshop to support the hostess.  After doing a couple of make-n-takes they are always exctied about stamping (who wouldn't be?!?) and are looking for economical ways to continue the stamping fun at home without spending a fortune on product.  For these guests, I often recommend Stampin' Up!'s Simply Sent kits.  They are a wonderful way to get started and include most of the items one needs to create 8 lovely cards.  In an effort to help my customers see the possibilities of these kits (beyond what is pictured in the catalogue) I bought a couple of kits myself and played with them; adding an extra embellishment or two and changing up the stamp sets and ink colours.  Here are four cards I created using the Sweet Hello kit from pg. 182 of the Idea Book and Catalogue:

Mother's Day card using butterfly from the Cottage Garden set and sentiment from Teeny Tiny wishes set.

Easter card using sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.

Again, sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.

Sentiment from the Say it Simply set in the Occasions Mini.
These were so quick and easy to create!  I just added a few embellishments and a sentiment to create four unique cards. I showed these samples at two workshops I did last week and sold several kits to rookie and seasoned stampers alike!  These are perfect to have on hand to whip up a quick card when ever the occasion arises.  Tomorrow I'll have some samples I did using the Medallion Medley kit from the Occasions mini...stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Leena!
    Thanks for sharing!
    You should bring this to our meeting next week for show and share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this kit. I'm working on the medallion kit myself.

    Thanks for following me from SC at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

    I'm returning the 'follow'. Have a great day.
    Rose-Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards, thanks for sharing. I have passed on an award to you. Stop by my blog to pick it up.

    www.bsgstamps4fun.blogspot.com

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...