Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PPA89 Challenge

Here is yet another card I did for an online challenge.  This one is for Pals Paper Arts  challenge 89.  The inspiration for this week was this photo:





Aren't these flowers gorgeous?!?  When I saw this photo I immediately thought of the new Flower Garden embossing folder from the upcoming Summer Mini.  It came with my preorder and had sat unopened for over a week!!  Time to crack it out and have some fun!  Here is what I came up with:

PPA89 - Flowers!!  card using the new Flower Garden embossing folder and coordinating Beyond the Garden DSP

Inside of card  using Fabulous Florets stamp set (can we say COORDINATI|NG PRODUCTS?!?  Dontcha just love SU?!?) also from the upcoming Summer Mini.
This card is so bright and summery and cheerful...I just can't help but love it!  The best part is that I made it on a day when we were having a major spring snow storm!!  (Thankfully none of the snow stuck around, but it was NASTY here yesterday!).  I hope it brightens your day as much as it did mine!

1 comment:

  1. love this card!!!! the colors are great! Guess I'll have to have this folder! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...