Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Stamp-A-Stack is filling fast!

Wow!  What a response to my Stamp-A-Stack!  There are only 6 seats remaining and I only announced the date 2 days ago!  If you're thinking about joining us but haven't gotten around to registering yet don't delay...you might be disappointed!  I can't wait to spend a whole morning stamping with all of you!  If you'd like more details on this event, click here.  For those of you still unsure, here is another preview of one of the designs we'll be creating on April 30th...

SAS Design #3 - Masculine card

My attempt at an artsy shot!  Notice the embossing around the edges of the compass and the globe...kinda cool, no?

Inside of card...this is a birthday sentiment, but it could easily be switched up for Father's Day or even a retirement card with an " Imagine the Possibilities" sentiment.  Or how about a "Journey" sentiment for someone taking a trip?  So many possibilities!!
Ok...The Open Sea stamp set and coordinating Nautical Expedition DSP are officially my favourite products from the upcoming Summer Mini.  I absolutely love the images and the detail...just gorgeous...and I don't even like sailing or even being in a boat (bad experience in Mexico once...long story!).  Every image in this set is so detailed and easy to work with...I see myself using this a TON in the next few months!  You'll be able to order it May 1st, so...why not come on out to the SAS to see it up close and in person and then place a $60 order so you get your class for FREE?!? 

Tomorrow I'll have yet another design for you...till then, happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Leena, This "Open Seas" card is just wonderful...I am waiting for my set to arrive. I will certainly file this away for reference. TFS! Jolanda Johnstone (SU Demo USA - IN)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...