Friday, April 15, 2011

SAS Preview #5...a little birthday bling!

TGIF!!!  What a crazy week it has been...it is report card time at school and suddenly all of my students have this urgency to complete all the work they have let slide all term long!  I've spent the week marking assignments that were due a month ago and listening to performances from the middle of February...all on my lunch hour!  This weekend it is all about the report card preparation...so not sure if I'll get much time to stamp.  Today, though, is the final installment of my Stamp-A-Stack previews...see what you think...

SAS Design #5:  Sweet Blingy Birthday!  Sentiment is from the Bring On the Cake set.

Not sure if you can see it or not, but the cupcake is covered in Iridescent Ice embossing powder for lots of sparkle.

Inside of card with sentiment from the Build-A-Cupcake set
What girl of any age wouldn't love to recieve this cute card?!?  Wondering how I got the embossed cupcakes on the front of the card?  Come to my Stamp-A-Stack and I'll show you!
If you're wondering about the details for this event, click the "Upcoming Classes and Events" tab at the top of the page and you'll find everything you need to know. 

Now I have to run...I have a class to teach in half an hour and I'm not quite ready yet!  Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the subtle texture in the background of the card using your "DIY" texture plate!
    So cool!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...