Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fabulous Florets SAS card

Continuing with my previews for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack, today's post uses more new products from the fabulous upcoming Summer Mini.  The great new mini catty is chock-full of great new stamps and DSP and 3-in-1 punches too! You'll definitely be excited to order beginning May 1st!  But for tonight, you'll have to settle for a sneak peek.  Check this out...

SAS design #4:  Pretty, summery, feminine card using the Fabulous Florets stamp set, Beyond the Garden DSP and MELON MAMBO embossing powder!!

Inside of card...I made this one for Mother's Day, but it is suitable for just about any girlie occasion!
Isn't this a great colour combo?  I love the way the melon mambo pops against the wild wasabi...so fresh and summery.  If you still haven't registered for my Stamp-A-Stack on April 30th there is still time.  Call or email today to reserve your spot!
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!  I have a club meeting tomorrow night, but I will do my best to post the final design preview for you.  I think you'll like it!  Think sweets and bling...two of every girl's favourite things, no?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...