Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Deals in my Online Store!!

It is a new month and Stampin' Up! has surprised us all with some fabulous online offers.  First of all, there is a TON of fabulous products that have just been listed on the Clearance Rack.  Included in this are retired Stampin' Write Markers!!  If you have been unable to purchase markers till now...this is your chance.  They are marked down BIG time and come in the retired sets:  Bold Brights, Earth Elements, Soft Subtles and Neutrals.  The cool thing is that many of the colours in these sets are still current!!  You can pick these up for a fraction of the regular price...but hurry they're going to sell out fast!
There is also a large selection of fantastic retired DSP...including my all-time favourite: Cottage Wall!!!  I have to admit I did some serious damage to my credit card this morning when I stumbled across this little gold mine!  There are tons of other great deals like Simply Scrappin' Kits, ink, ribbon and more.

The other fun items in the Clearance Rack are the Grab Bags.  Check this out...


These mystery bags contain retired product that may include any combination of products like the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Paper, or Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags do not contain stamp sets or tools.  What a fun way to pick up some terrific products CHEAP!!!  I'm not worried about not being happy with what's in my bag...Stampin' Up! makes the best products anywhere, so I know I'll be thrilled!  I can't wait till they arrive (I bought one of each just 'cuz I had to know what was inside!) and when they do, I'll let you all know what was in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...