Friday, April 8, 2011

Summer Mini Sneak Peek

Last night I had two large workshop orders come in and as I was sorting the orders I realized I didn't have enough thank you cards to put in with each one.  I headed down to my stamping corner and got busy creating some cute little thank you cards using some of the products from the upcoming Summer Mini.  Here they are...

Thank you card using Pretty Postage set and coordinating postage stamp punch from the upcoming Summer Mini




This one uses the Beyond The Garden DSP and Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch (soooo cool!)


More pretty prints from the Beyond The Garden DSP pack.

Sill more Beyond the Garden DSP and more fun with the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch (it really is THREE punches in one!!)
 I love the bright, cheerful colours in the Beyond the Garden DSP pack...you will too!  Especially since there is a stamp set that coordinates with it as well as coloured embossing powder!!  More on that later...
The highlight here, I think is the paper and the cool new punch.  The last card really shows the many different layers one can get with this new punch.  It really is very neat...had a bit of a learning curve, but is great once you get the hang of it!  I'll have lots more to show you from the new mini this weekend...in the meantime happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...