Monday, April 18, 2011

May's Card Class Preview

I am really trying to do a better job of getting the samples for my classes prepared well in advance.  Sometimes it truly is a struggle to keep all the balls in the air as I juggle my family, teaching commitments and Stampin' Up! business...I never quite seem to be caught up!  This month, thanks to taking a wee hiatus from workshops for a bit, I've been able to focus on other things...planning ahead is one of them!  You'll be happy to know that I have my May monthly class samples ready to go (and photographed, even!).  Our feature stamp set this month is Pocket Silhouettes...see some of what this versatile little set can do.  Here are the three cards we'll be working on this month:

This set is so versatile!  It can be pretty and feminine...


...bold and masculine

...and rich and elegant!  Who knew this little set had so much potential!

Inside of wedding card with sentiment from Word Play set.
 Pocket Silhouettes was one of the very first stamp sets I bought when I started stamping and it is one that I recommend to my customers who are new to stamping as well.  I still love it and reach for it often. 

If you'd like to join me to make these three cards, click here for more information  about my monthly class and then drop me a line to let me know you'd like to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...