Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eclectic Kindness

Happy Thursday...just one more day till the weekend...WOOHOO!  We have finished classes at school and start exams today, which means LOTS of marking for little ol' me.  I will be so thankful when I am through it all, not just because I'll be on holidays, but because my boy will be coming home!  He is spending the final two weeks of my school year with my parents, as his school finished last Friday.  I miss him like CRAZY!  Our house is so darned quiet without him.  I can't wait to bring him home!
Today I have a quick card I made using the new Kinda Eclectic stamp set.  I loved this set the moment I laid eyes on it because I knew it would lend itself to quick, easy projects. 

Thank you card featuring the Kinda Eclectic stamp set
This one literally came together in less than 10 minutes...how fantastic is that?!?  My colour scheme is Baked Brown Sugar, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist, all of which are brand-new In-colours.  Don't they look fantastic together??

I die cut the label using the Apothecary Accents Framelits, which, though one of the original Framelits offerings, are still among my go-to sets.  I added a little Linen Thread for some texture and resisted the urge to emboss or add bling (it wasn't easy!).  I was going for quick and easy...I think I achieved it!

4 comments:

  1. 100% love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! The colors are terrific together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those new 5 In Colours look terrific together! Great card Leena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Leena.... if you add just a little bit of Blackberry Bliss somewhere on the card, you can submit to Fab Friday! 10 minutes??? it takes me longer than that to decide on which paper, then another 10 for the ink, etc. etc. you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...