Friday, June 6, 2014

SO Excited!

Happy Friday!

Layout Image


I have to share some exciting news with you!  One of my designs has been featured in the Trends Watch section of the Papercrafter's Library blog!  I know it's not the same as being published-published, but it is as close as I'll ever likely come, so I am very flattered :)

The article is all about ideas for Man-cards, which I know is something many struggle with.  Check out the post HERE for some Friday inspiration.  There are tons of great ideas and with Father's Day coming up next weekend you just might be needing a man-card sooner than you realized!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Rockin' card (pun intended LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leena!!! That is being published in our electronic age...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...