Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy New Catty!!

WOOHOO!!  Today is the BIG day!  The brand-new, hot-off-the-presses 2014/15 Annual Catalogue goes live today!  I am SOOO excited about this awesome book filled with fantastic new products that I can't wait to get my inky little hands on!  To browse the new catalogue right now click the image below...but be warned:  anything else on your agenda for today might just have to wait!!  Enjoy...

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/NA/20140602_AnnualCatalog_en-CA.pdf
Click the catalogue to view it online!

To celebrate this big day I have a project I created using the new Work of  stamp set: 

Birthday card featuring the new Work of Art stamp set
I think this may just become my favourite stamp set in the new catty.  It will be this year's Gorgeous Grunge (the one set I can NOT live without!) for me.  I love the simple, versatile images and the fact that there are sentiments included.  To create my watercolour flower I stamped one of the brushstroke images repeatedly in a circle with Crisp Cantaloupe ink, both full strength and then stamped off.  Then I repeated the process with Calypso Coral ink...I love the depth the use of two shades gives.  For the centre I used the same brushstroke and So Saffron ink and again stamped repeatedly, both full strength and stamped off.


The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black ink.  I added a bit of bling with some rhinestones and a Vintage Faceted button, held on with some Baker's Twine.

Inside view with sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday
On the inside I stamped two more brushstrokes using Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral again.  The sentiment is from the Remembering Your Birthday and is the exact same font as the sentiment from the Work of Art set...how cool is that??

So...do you have a copy of the new catalogue yet?  If not, drop me an email with your mailing address and I will send you a copy FREE...no strings attached!  




1 comment:

  1. Wow,this is a great flower. I would have never thought to use the stamp like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...