Thursday, June 5, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

I am so loving the newest photopolymer offering from Stampin Up!  It is called Endless Birthday Wishes...

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/Photopolymer/NA/Flyer_photopolymer_Endless_Wishes_CA.pdf
Click the image for a larger view

I decided to design a project using this week's Mojo Monday sketch as well as the colour challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.





Here is what I came up with:

Birthday card for HSS187 and MOJO348 featuring the Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer stamp set and the new  Work of Art stamp set.
I used both old and new products on this one.  The stamp sets are all new, but the DSP is from the returning Subtles stack.  The Pistachio Pudding Ruffled ribbon and Silver Glimmer paper are on the retirement list, as is the Needlepoint Border TIEF I used on the pennant.

On the inside I used three different stamps from the Endless Birthday Wishes set to create my message...I love how versatile this set is!

Of course, the very best thing about this set is the price point:  27 stamps for just $16.95!!  It doesn't get much better than that!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the colours, paper, sentiment, embossing....whew...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!! Great use of the words!!! Love the cake!!! Color challenge worked perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so much fun!!! I love the stamping, layers and textures...it's all awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...