Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bright Birthday

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start!  I am up bright and early to register my son for swimming lessons this morning.  Online registration starts in a few minutes so this post will be a quickie! 
Today I have a fast and easy birthday card for you.  Have a look:
Simple Birthday card featuring the Bright Blossoms stamp set with sentiment from the Bring on the Cake set.
 Isn't that a bright a cheerful card?  Who wouldn't love to receive this one on their big day?  I chose my colour palette based on the Summer Smooches DSP:  Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.  I embossed the card base using my Perfect Polka dots Textured Impressions folder.  I added a little row of piercing to balance the sentiment.  I hope this happy card brightens your day!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...