Monday, June 18, 2012

Last of the XL Babies

Yesterday I finally finished the last of my XL Baby cards.  I am really glad to have that task behind me, as it proved to be a bigger challenge than I had expected.  I procrastinated more than I likely should have, but, now that they're done, I am relieved.  See what you think...

Another Over-sized baby card featuring the new Baby Boutique stamp set, as well as the Broadsheet Alphabet.  The DSP is from the Domestic Goddess pack from last year's catty.
So, is this gender-neutral??  It is for a gal who doesn't know what she is having, so I wanted to keep it as neutral as possible.  I figured the Pool Party and Calypso Coral were a good combo...bright, yet suitably babyish.  I love the new Baby Boutique stamp set in the new Annual Catalogue and especially love the way it works with the Broadsheet Alphabet set.  All of the squares are punched with the 1 1/4" square and then layered on the scalloped square.  Thankfully they filled up the card rather well, given that the base is 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"!  I finished these card none too soon...the shower for these moms-to-be is next week...on my birthday!  Don't know yet if I'll be able to make it to the actual shower...hubby has plans for my big day...but I sure hope these ladies like their cards.  Later this week I am holding a Baby-Thank-You-Card-Bonanza for the three moms-to-be.  They are all getting together with me to make 80 thank you cards!  I've been working on some designs that I'll show you tomorrow.  In the meantime, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...