Monday, June 25, 2012

It's My Birthday...

...and to celebrate I'm offering some FABULOUS deals on some of my favourite Stampin' Up! products all day long.  I'll be posting new timed specials all day, so you'll want to check back here several times today.  The last special will post at 9:00 pm tonight and its a great one, don't miss it!
My first special of the day is on the new firm foam ink pads.  I am SO in love with these new pads...the quality of the stamped images produced with these pads is unbelievable...so much so that I am in the process of replacing ALL of my ink pads!  So here we go...

UNTIL 9:00 AM (ET) TAKE 
20% OFF NEW FIRM FOAM INK PADS!!

To take advantage of this, and any of my other specials today, simply call or email me before the special expires with the details of what you would like to order.  If you would like, I can keep your order open for you to wait to see what other surprises I have in store today.  When you're finished shopping just let me know and I will finalize your total and arrange for payment.  Please note that these specials are only available by ordering directly through me; orders placed in my online store will not qualify for the discounts.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Leena!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful things on your blog, I am sure I will be a regular visitor. Happy birthday x
    I am now following you from SC and would love for you to follow me too, www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...