Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stippled Blossom Birthday

This week my first order from the new catalogue arrived.  I've been so busy I haven't  had much time to play with all my new stuff, but I did manage to break in a few items.  Check out the project I made...

Beautiful birthday card featuring the new Stippled Blossoms stamp set as well as a sentiment from the Bring on the Cake set.

I used quite a few new products on this card...here is the rundown:
Stippled Blossoms stamp set
Fancy Fan embossing folder
Finishing Touches edgelits
Faceted Vintage buttons

Not a bad way to break in a bunch of new stuff, eh?  Of these new items I think the faceted buttons will become a fav...they work with anything!  I also really like the new edgelits...they add such a nice touch and will make me miss my eyelet border punch a little less!
Today I am off to a demo-only event being held by my upline.  I am demonstrating all those Faux Patina projects I showed you this week, so wish me luck!  I'm really looking forward to spending the day with members of my team as we learn from and inspire each other.  Hope your Saturday is a great one too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful card Leena! I totally love all the new goodies you used on the card and can't wait until my order arrives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set... can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...