Sunday, June 3, 2012

Note Tote and Cards

Whew!!  I'm pooped!  Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day as I held my open house and retired product yard sale.  Lots of guests stopped by and took advantage of the great deals I was offering.  Everyone LOVES the new catty...I heard lots of comments about the layout and how easy it is to find everything.  Kudos to Stampin' Up! for a fabulous new design...it's a hit! 
If you weren't able to make it yesterday I have great news for you!  My yard sale is going digital!!  Check out the "Retired Product Yard Sale" tab at the top of this page for some great deals on retired stamp sets.  Later in the week I'll also add some DSP and Simply Scrappin' Kits once I inventory what I have left.
Now for today's project...I designed this cute little note tote to hold 3x3 cards and envelopes with gifts for Max's teachers in mind.  He is graduating from preschool at the end of the month and he adores his teachers so I wanted to make something special for them both.  Have a look...
Cute Note Tote and coordinating cards featuring products from the new Summer Smooches Suite.
Close up of the box which is made using two scalloped envelope die cuts and two tag die cuts. 

Close up of the cards...there are two of each design in the box.
This little box really is super easy to make.  We made it at my Big Shot club this month and it took no time to put together.  I love finding new ways to use dies beyond what they were originally designed for...makes them that much better an investment!  Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to put the box together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...