Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thanks, Baby

Yesterday I mentioned that I've been working on designs for baby thank you cards for my Baby-Thank-You-Bonanaza that I am holding later this week.  The moms-to-be and I are getting together to make 80 thank you cards in one afternoon.  Impossible?  Maybe, but I think we'll get close.  As I've been designing I've been trying to keep the layouts as simple as possible while still keeping some of the "cute factor".  I'm using our fabulous little note cards...they're perfectly sized for thank you's...less room to write!  Here are a couple of the ones I've come up with that I like...

Baby Thank you card featuring the Aviary stamp set with sentiment from Fabulous Phrases.

Another option featuring the Baby Boutique and Lovely Little Labels stamp sets
Whaddya think?  My favourite is the little owls...love that little stamp!  I used the new Argyle embossing folder for the Pool Party panel...so love that pattern!  I added a little softness with a hint of ruffled ribbon peeking out from behind the panel.  The second card is a bit simpler in that there is less stamping involved.  I embossed the card base using the Stripes embossing folder and added a bit of babyness with the now-retired eyelet border punch.  I used the new Lovely Little Labels set and coordinating punch for the sentiment...kinda cute, no?  I got the idea for the placement of the label on the stamped bib from the catalogue...gotta love the inspiration in that wonderful book!  We'll see if my ladies like either of these designs.  I have a couple more girlie ones I'll show you tomorrow...in the meantime, stay cool....it is hot, hot, hot here in Cambridge!

1 comment:

  1. Like the little bit of ruffled ribbon trim on the first card and of course the EF! Such bang for the buck!
    I also like the clean look of the second card too!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...