Thursday, June 7, 2012

One more Faux Patina project

Are you sick of Faux Patina yet??  Can you tell that has been my focus for the last week or so?  Today I have the last of the projects using this great technique.  It is another card I designed for our event this weekend...and I think we'll likely do it at my monthly techniques group this month too!  Have a look...

Simple friendship card featuring the Field Flowers and Tiny Tags stamp sets.

Inside view.
A couple of days ago I mentioned that I was playing around with different colours of embossing powder for this technique.  For this card I used gold...a completely different look from the pewter, don't you think?  I also allowed more of the blue to show through because I knew I wanted the background to coordinate with my flowers.  The basic design of this card is CASE'd from one I found on Splitcoast Stampers...lots of great inspiration there!!  I hope you've enjoyed these four Faux Patina projects...I sure did have fun making them!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...