Friday, March 28, 2014

Pumpkin In the Bag

Happy Friday!  I know I've not been around much the past couple of weeks.  Please bear with me, as our family is going through some challenging changes of late.  My stamping time has been very limited, not to mention the fact that my stamping space still hasn't completely recovered from our flood.  I am doing my best to stay on top of things but when challenges arise, it's the fun stuff that tends to get pushed aside.  I have a couple more weeks of craziness to get through and then (hopefully!) things will settle down again.

I am so loving the latest Paper Pumpkin kits!  The March kit was so much fun.  As usual I made one sample just as shown in the instructions and then I played a little...check it out:

February Paper Pumpkin project.  The kit contatined FIVE gift bags and tons of accessories to decorate them.
I made this bag and three others like it to give to my monthly Techniques Group ladies.  I thought it would be a cute way for them to take their projects and technique cards home with them and I knew they would appreciate the little surprise :)  (I was right!!)  The March kit included five generously-sized, heavy-weight gift bags, pre-printed letters, sheets of self-adhesive die cuts, twine and clothespins, as well as two background stamps and an ink spot.  A great value!
Then I decided to use a few pieces from the Heartfelt Banner Sale-a-bration kit...

I added the little canvas hearts on either end of the little banner.  Not much, but it adds a little something extra. 
Then I stepped it up even further.  I found some plain Kraft gift bags in my stash and added more pieces from the Heartfelt Banner Kit...

Fun, huh?  I love those little pom-poms!  They add whimsical pops of colour against the plain background.

I really have been very impressed with the latest Paper Pumpkin kits.  They offer great value and tons of fun project ideas.  If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin yet, now is the time!  Until the end of March you'll receive a bonus pack of In-Colour markers when you subscribe...that's a $19.95 value, which is almost the equivalent of your first month's subscription for FREE.  It is such fun to receive the kits each month in the mail...it's like getting a little birthday surprise every month.  The best part is there is no obligation...if you aren't satisfied you can unsubscribe any time...but I know you'll love the fun projects you'll recieve each month.  To subscribe visit mypaperpumpkin.com and be sure to do so before March 31st to claim your free set of markers!

1 comment:

  1. I hope things settle down for you soon. It's such a shame about your craft room flooding. I hope you didn't lose too much. We'll be here when you get back. Life comes first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...