Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wishes

We are invited to a wedding at the end of this month.  The colour scheme is black, white and red, so I thought I'd be pro-active and get the card made ahead of time.

Bridal card featuring the So Very Grateful stamp set with sentiment from the Express Yourself hostess set.
I love the way the images from the So Very Grateful stamp set looked embossed in white on black card stock!  I had planned on taking this card in a completely different direction, but shifted gears after doing the heat embossing.  It really is a super-simple card, in terms of layout and design.  I added a bit of (retired) Real Red satin ribbon and a black glimmer brad, not to mention some rhinestones in the centres of the flowers. 

Inside view with sentiments from Love & Laughter
On the inside I reversed the images, stamping in black on white card stock, and added two sentiments from the Love and Laughter stamp set.  Unfortunately we are not able to attend the wedding...hope this card expresses our best wishes for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...