Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Bitties

I'm still fighting this sinus infection, but I do want to quickly show you this cute card I designed a while back.

Baby card featuring the Itty Bitties stamp set with sentiment from Sweet Essentials.
I just love the Itty Bitties stamp set!  It has such cute images and is so versatile!  Yes, the images are small, but that just means you can use them with some fun embellishments!  Here I've layered the stamped images on some of the Sycamore Street buttons, available for free during Sale-a-bration, to frame them and give them more presence on the card.  The DSP I've used is from the More Amore pack...not just for Valentine's Day!  The sentiment, from the Sweet Essentials set is perfect on a little banner to welcome a new addition.  With many of my friends expecting little ones in the coming months, I'm sure I'll be able to put this card to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...