Saturday, February 2, 2013

Today is the Day!

My Customer Appreciation Sale-a-bration Open House Extravaganza is here!  I am so excited to welcome my stamping friends into my home for yummy treats, fun games, prizes and, of course, lots of stamping!  Because this is also my chance to say thank you to them all for their business over the past year, I wanted to give them a little gift of appreciation.  I have had a number of almost-square tins sitting in my stash for years and this was the perfect use for them!  I decorated them using products from both Sale-a-bration and the Spring Catalogue.  Take a look:

Decorated using Sycamore Street DSP and coordinating buttons, flowers made from new Creped Filter Paper (129393) with sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners (also available as a Sale-a-bration freebie!)

Decorated using Sycamore Street DSP and coordinating ribbon as well as the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit (131395)

Decorated using Sycamore Street DSP and the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit (131395)
Fun, huh?  Now I bet your next question will be what's in them, right?  Well that is a surprise!  You'll just have to stop in this afternoon between 2 and 5 to find out!! 
Have a great Saturday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...