Monday, February 25, 2013

Time for more Sketch Inspiration

I am in misery.  My cold of last week has morphed into what I'm sure is a sinus infection.  Ugh!  Taking today off work isn't an option, so the doctor will have to wait until tomorrow and I'll have to make do with over-the-counter decongestants.  Since I spent most of the weekend feeling crummy I didn't get much stamping done, but I do have a couple of projects to show you this week.  Today I have the last in my series of cards using this month's inspiration sketch.  In case you missed it, here is the sketch:

And here is my last design for this month:

Any-occasion card featuring the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.
I kept this one CAS, electing to use the fantastic  Sycamore Street Sale-a-bration DSP as my focal point.  I embossed using the new Honeycomb TIEF and then cut little hexagons from the DSP to fit inside.  I also used some coordinating ribbon and a button, also from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
I hope you've enjoyed this month's sketch.  I'll have a new one next weekend as March (and hopefully warmer weather) begins. In the meantime I'm going to do my best to get rid of this nasty infection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...