Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Have you Liked me yet?

Well, have you?  In case you missed it I am offering a contest.  Just "Like" my Facebook page and you're entered in a draw for some sweet stamping swag.  I'll draw a winner from the first 100 people who Like me.  If I get to 200 I'll draw again...300, 400 and so on.  The thing is, the more Likes I get the more people there will be in the draw, so your odds of winning will be best if you get in the first round of 100.  So go Like me, will ya??
Now for your daily stamping inspiration...
Today I want to show you a project I designed using the fantastic Sale-a-bration stamp set Feeling Sentimental.  I love this set...I especially love it paired with the Vintage Verses set, which is another SAB freebie!  Now, it just so happens that the layout of this card is very similar to this week's sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  Check out the sketch:




Have a look at my card:

Any-occasion card for SSC34 featuring the Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses SAB stamp sets
I can't tell you how much I love these two stamp sets!  You are going to see more of this combo, not to mention the colour pallette of Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla!  I actually did a set of three cards using each of the images in the Feeling Sentimental set...stay tuned for more on those later in the week.  Have a great day...thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Leena!! Love all the detail in it and the touch of ribbon. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stamps! The colors you chose and the embossing are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colour combo is fantastic Leena. Love the details you've added to your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps and hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a striking card - very classy looking. I'm partial to black, white and a splash of red. I love all the texture too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the richness of the colours you used, just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...