Monday, February 11, 2013

Chalkboard Birthday

When Stampin' Up released the latest round of single stamps I did a little happy dance.  I love every single image in the bunch!  With so many fun and versatile stamps to choose from I had a hard time narrowing down my order!  I began with three...and you'll see each one of them this week, as I had some fun last weekend playing with my new goodies.  Today I want to show you the WooHoo single stamp.  First of all, with a name like that, what's not to love, right??  Check out this card I designed for my team to make at our meeting this week:

Birthday card featuring the Chalkboard technique using the Woo Hoo single stamp (132661).
Fun, huh?  I love the look of the chalkboard technique and thought this stamp was just perfect for that technique.  Besides the new stamp image, I also used the new Honeycomb TIEF and silver buttons from the Spring Catalogue.  The DSP is from the Neutrals stack...perfect for subtle pattern.  I hope my team enjoys making this one...I know I sure did!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome display of this stamp, Leena! Chalkboard is so popular. I need to learn this technique quick! I especially love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I'll love making this one! But what card do I not love that you create?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...