Thursday, February 7, 2013

Last one!

Happy Thursday...just one more day till the weekend!!  Today I have one more project in my Feeling Sentimental series to show you..and, to be honest, it's my favourite of the bunch!  Have a look:

Any-occasion card featuring the Feeling Sentimental and That's the Ticket stamp sets.

So this time I switched it up a bit and used an image from the That's the Ticket stamp set, rather than from Vintage Verses.  I just love those cute little tickets and thought it would be the perfect accent for the Ferris wheel image.  I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo, but I also stamped the ticket image randomly all over the Cherry Cobbler panel behind the focal image to add a bit of texture and interest.  I also put my Distressing Tool to work on the edges of the Cherry Cobbler panel. I again dug into my embellie stash for some Vintage Trinkets and a (retired) mini clip.  It has been so much fun to just play with this set!  In case you missed my earlier posts on the other cards in the collection, here is a shot of the whole set:

Feeling Sentimental Ensemble

I'm really happy with the way these came together, though I don't know whether it is because I like the result or just loved having the time to play!  Either way, I had great fun getting inky!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Leena! These are incredible! I am surprised that you are able to pick one as your favorite. They are all amazing :) I especially love the bunched up seem binding held with the little vintage safety pins. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...