Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sentimental Celebration

Last week I featured a series of cards I did using the Feeling Sentimental Sale-a-bration stamp set.  Well, I'm not done yet!  I just love that set and had to take another crack at it, this time with a different colour scheme.  Check it out:

Any-occasion card featuring the Feeling Sentimental and That's the Ticket stamp sets.
I don't know what it is about these stamp images, but I just can't get enough of them!  I'll be sad when Sale-a-bration ends and I can't play with them as much as I'd like.  That just means I have to get lots of use out of them in the meantime!  For this card I used DSP from two different packs:  Fan Fair and Print Poetry.  I love the way the different patterns work together with the Ferris wheel image.  There are lots of layers on this card...I just kept adding and adding stuff...I know, its a sickness LOL!  I don't think you can tell in the photo but I used my new Occasions paper piercing pack to add interest to the oval frame around the stamped image.  I also pulled out one of my new favourite sets That's the Ticket to add some vintagey embellishments.  I love how versatile that set is!  I finished it off with a bit of seam binding ribbon and a mini library clip (retired) to hold everything together.  Not exactly a simple card, but sometimes its fun to just play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...