Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Crafty Watercolouring

Today I want to show you the card I designed for my techniques class this week to learn the Crafty Watercolouring technique.  I used this week's Retro Sketches challenge as my starting point.  Here is the sketch:




Check out my version, which also happens to work for this week's marker/texture challenge over at Friday Mash-up

Any-Occasion card for RS51 and FM97
I can't tell you how much I love this technique!  The results are gorgeous and so easy to achieve!  I know my class members are going to love it!  I'm sure you'll see more of this look from me in the future!

3 comments:

  1. What technique is it that you used? Your flower is just lovely!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower, it is amazing! You have done a great job with this card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...