Friday, February 15, 2013

Ears to You!

Happy Friday!!  I hope you've had a good week and are ready for some stamping fun this weekend.  I'm excited about my new monthly TGIF class that begins tonight!  I can't wait to get together with some of my stamping friends and just relax and have fun after a busy week.  First, though, I want to show you the card I made for a team member who recently promoted.  I used the new Ears To You single stamp...have a look:

Congratulations card featuring the new Ears to You single stamp (132659)

I love those little bunnies!!  The fact that they each sport a trendy pattern just makes them that much cuter!  When I first saw this stamp I immediately thought Easter (stay tuned for projects on that theme next week!), but the punny sentiment made it perfect to acknowledge my team member's hard work.  The DSP is from the Print Poetry DSP Stack...love the colour combo!  I embossed the background using the new Cloudy Day TIEF from the Spring Catty...just the right hint of texture.  I finished it off with just a bit of stitched satin ribbon for some shine.  Soooo...have you made your single stamp wish list yet?  Just wait till you see what I've got in-store for you next week!  In the meantime, have a great, crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...