Friday, February 1, 2013

New month, new blog feature!

Happy February, everyone!  Can you believe we're already a month into 2013?!?  Today marks the start of a new feature I am adding to my blog.  I announced it in my newletter that went out this morning, so if you haven't read it yet, this will be news, otherwise, you'll already have heard all about it.

One of the most common comments I get from my stamping friends is that they love playing with ink and paper, but find it really difficult coming up with ideas for layouts and designs.  This new feature is meant to help address that problem!  At the beginning of each month I will post a sketch that I've designed.  They will usually be quite simple to allow lots of room for creativity.  I will also post projects that I have done using the sketch throughout the month.  You'll be amazed how much fun it is to design from a sketch...it will really get your creative Mojo working...I promise you!!  Each sketch will be featured in a blog post, as will all of the samples; however they will also reside on my new Monthly Sketch Inspiration page (check out the tab in the upper right of this page!) to make it easy to find them all in one place.  So, without further ado, here is February's sketch:


And, here is my first sample to get you inspired and into your stamping supplies

 
Simple Valentine's card featuring More Amore DSP and sentiment from Delightful Dozen.

So, are you ready to get creating?? Give it a shot...you might just surprise yourself!  Go stamp something...and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...