Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Wonderful Friend

Did you know that on the second Tuesday of every month Stampin' Up! releases a brand-new photopolymer stamp set?  These sets are not in any catalogue, so if you miss the announcement each month you might just be missing out on a fabulous new set of stamps.  Today I have a project I made using September's photopolymer release called You're Wonderful.  Here is what the set looks like:



...and here is my project:

Any-occasion card featuring the You're Wonderful photopolymer stamp set.
I designed this one for this month's kit for my Blendabilities club.  My club members now own the Calypso Coral and Old Olive sets, so I stuck with those for this project.  I love that this set is so versatile and easy to customize for just about any recipient.  (I think I might even use it to make my darling hubby's anniversary card...we're celebrating TEN years on Thursday!)  The flowers and leaves are a breeze to colour, as are the banners...no paper-piecing required here ;)


I left the inside without a sentiment so that I can use this card for any occasion or even just to let a friend know I'm thinking about her. 
Be sure to check back next Tuesday to see what new photopolymer set Stampin' Up! has for us this month! 
Now for this week's Weekly Deals...prices are in effect until Monday at Midnight :)

1/8 Handheld Punch by Stampin' Up!
1/8" Circle Handheld Punch
Price: $11.95  
Sale: $8.96
Apothecary Accents Framelits Die
Apothecary Accents Framelits Die
Price: $31.95  
Sale: $23.96
Geometrical Wood Stamp Set
Price: $36.95  
Sale: $27.71
Monster Munchies Ensemble -- Digital Download
Monster Munchies Ensemble - Digital Download
Price: $13.95 
Sale: $8.37
Mosaic Punch
Mosaic Punch
Price: $21.95  
Sale: $16.46
Natural 5/8 Chevron Ribbon
Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95  
Sale: $6.71
Silver Glimmer Paper by Stampin' Up!
Silver Glimmer Paper
Price: $5.95  
Sale: $4.46
This and That Epic Day Journal
This And That Epic Day Journal
Price: $13.95  
Sale: $10.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...