Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Birthday

I have a private class coming up in a couple of weeks.  One of the projects that was requested was a birthday card, so I figured I would do something Fall-themed...

Fall-themed birthday card featuring the For All Things and Tag Talk stamp sets.
I used the leaf image from the For All Things stamp set, layering the image in Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler inks.  The background is embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.  The label is from the Tag Talk stamp set and is stamped in Mossy Meadow is and punched with the Bracket Label punch.  I layered it on a 1-3/4" circle in Champagne glimmer paper. 


I added some natural fibres with a bit of burlap ribbon and some linen thread, as well as a Naturals Button.  It needed a bit more bling so I added a few strategically placed gold sequins.  I'm happy with the result...hope the guests at my class are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...