Friday, October 17, 2014

Eclectic Christmas

Today I have a funky Holiday card I came up with using two sets from the Annual Catalogue.  Check it out:

Christmas card featuring the Kinda Eclectic and Sassy Salutations stamp sets.
This one looks kind of retro, no?  I love that starburst image from the Kinda Eclectic set and thought it might make a fun background for a Christmas card.  I used a colour scheme of Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana, along with Whisper White.  The background panel is embossed using the Snowburst (retired) TIEF.

The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations set.  I highlighted the sentiment panel with a star frame that I die cut from silver glimmer paper using the Stars Framelits.  I added a little silver metallic bow and some Frosted and In-Colour Sequins.


On the inside I stamped the starburst image again is Smoky Slate and then added the sentiment from the long-retired Many Merry Messages set, which I punched with the XL Oval punch. 

Be sure to stop by on Sunday for the new challenge from Sunday Stamps.  In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ♥ LOVE this card, Leena, - so much that I felt the need to CASE it almost immediately - thanks for Pinning & sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...