Friday, October 24, 2014

CASE'd Wreath

Today I have a card I CASE'd at the request of a client.  She found Wendy Johnson's design on Pinterest and asked if she and her guests for an upcoming Stamp-a-Stack could make exactly that card.  Always one to oblige my wonderful clients, I whipped up an exact copy of Wendy's card:

Simple Christmas card featuring the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits.
Never one to leave well-enough alone, I decided to make a matching gift tag...


This tag was actually one of the offerings for the private card and tag buffet I held last weekend.  It sure was a hit!  The Wonderful Wreath Bundle pretty much sells itself...it is that awesome!  It is so easy to get layered, multi-coloured images and die-cut them perfectly with this bundle.  In case you'd like to CASE my CASE, my colour scheme was Real Red, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.  I used the Top Note Bigz die to cut the label shape. 

On the inside I stamped the sentiment that is included in the Wonderous Wreath set in Old Olive and added a little poinsettia in Real Red.


While this card is a wee bit simpler than my usual style, it will be perfect for my relatively-new-to-stamping guests.  I hope this weekend affords you quality time to spend with those you love...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...