Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Winner and A New Project

Whew, lots to show you today!  Firstly, I have another card I designed for my techniques group this month:

Any-Occasion card featuring the Best of Flowers and En Francais stamp sets with sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners

 I really love the softness of this card.  It looks so worn and weathered, thanks to lots of sponging and distressing.  The only thing that doesn't look worn is the beautiful Builder Brad that I recoloured using Pool Party embossing powder.  The flower image is from last month's 25th Anniversary set called Best of Flowers.  The layer behind the flower is one of the labels from the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit.  It fits perfectly behind the oval I cut using my Ovals Collection Framelits.  The background is some homemade DSP I made using Very Vanilla card stock, the En Francais background stamp, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Pool Party ink and the Lacy Brocade TIEF.  I just couldn't find any DSP that worked with the focal image, so I made my own!  It's been a while since I got down and inky...it felt good to crack out my sponges and dig in!

Now it's time to announce the winner of the free month's subscription to Craft Project Central.  ~insert drum roll here~...

Hofkissed

Congratulations!  I'll be in touch to tell you how to claim your subscription.  Now to show you the latest offering for this month at CPC.  This is one I LOVE:

Framelit and Embossing Folder Storage Solution designed by Kris McIntosh
If you're anything like me you have *ahem* a LOT of Framelits and embossing folders.  Kris has designed a functional and beautiful way to store them!  I most definitely will be making a few of these!  To access the tutorial for this project head over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to April.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...