Friday, April 26, 2013

Bridal Congrats

Now that I've finally inked up my Fabulous You stamp set, I'm on a bit of a roll with it!  Today I have a card I designed for a private class I held last night.  Check it out:

Bridal Congrats card featuring the Fabulous You stamp set with sentiment from Sweet Essentials

Inside view with image from Creative Elements and sentiment from Love & Laughter.


Have I mentioned how much I love this shoe image?  It is especially yummy embossed in peweter and blinged up with a strip of rhinestones.  I added some gorgeous embossing with the Elegant Lines TIEF (get this one NOW...it is on the Retiring List!) and made it even more bridal with some organza ribbon.  So pretty and elegant!
Just a reminder that today is the last day to sign up for my Scrapbook in a Day class coming up on May 4th.  There is A LOT of prep involved on my end for this one, so I need the extra lead time.  If you want to attend haven't yet confirmed your spot please do so ASAP so I have the weekend to prep the materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...