Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Turn for April!

Today I get to show you my project for April at Craft Project Central.  Check it out:

Family Canvas and Card designed by Yours Truly!
I also did this same project in Midnight Muse and I am offering both options in a class on April 26th.  Click the Upcoming Classes and Events tab at the top of this page for additional details.  If you can't make it to my class (or even if you can!), you can subscribe to April over at Craft project Central to get the full-colour step-by-step tutorial.  Just $10 gets you 10 great projects...lots to keep you busy all month long!  I am also giving away a free subscription.  To enter the draw just leave a comment on any post dated April 1-15th, 2013.  I will post the winner on the 16th.  Good luck and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...