Monday, April 22, 2013

Blooming Thanks

Monday again!  Why do they always seem to roll around so quickly??  The weekend just flew by!  Not much time for stamping this weekend but I do have a project to show you that I created a while back. 

Thank You card featuring the Blooming With Kindess stamp set
Pretty simple, huh?  But still pretty, I think.  I started by staming the flower in Wisteria Wonder ink on Whisper White card stock.  I then stamped the sentiment in Elegant Eggplant and sponged the edges in Wisteria Wonder.  I layered that on a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock, off-setting it.  I embossed the background with the Vintage Wallpaper TIEF and matted it on a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock which I then adhered to my  Wisteria Wonder card base.  I adhered the matted focal image with dimensionals and added th pearls.  Easy peasy! 

If you haven't yet registered for my Family Canvas class, but  sure to do so by the end of the day.  Click the Upcoming Classes and Events tab  at the top of the page  for details.

Only two more days till the retiring lists post...be sure to stop by to check them out...there is a lot that is leaving, based on what I saw in the sneak peek on Saturday evening.  Thanks for stopping by...hope your Monday is a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...