Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Going, Going Gone...



Today is the day!!  We demonstrators get full online access to the new Annual Catalogue and we all get to see the lists of retiring stamps and accessories.  Some fantastic items are even on sale for as much as 40% off!  Get them while you can! 

Click HERE to check out the full selection of retiring products!

While you may be sad to see some of your favourites go, rest assured the new catty is chock-full of fantastic new products that will be sure to inspire and delight you!  I so wish I could link you to the online version of the new catty but that is a great BIG NO, NO!  I would get into serious trouble so you'll just have to wait until May 31st (or join my team...then I can show you everything NOW plus you'll get $195 worth of products of your choice - including new catty pre-order items - for just $125).  Now is the BEST time to take the plunge and join my Tri-City Stampers team!!

A couple of reminders about the products on these lists.  The stamp sets are guaranteed to be available until June 3rd (the last day for the 2013-14 Catty).  All other accessories are while supplies last.  That means that when they're gone, they're gone.  No more, never to be seen again.  Are you getting my point?  If there is something you want from the Accessories list get it NOW before it is too late!

Now before you head off to look at the retirement lists and compile your order, I want to show you today's project from CPC.  It is designed by Chris Galbraith.

Car Coupon Keeper Gift Set designed by Chris Galbraith
I so need one of these!  I am forever clipping coupons and then losing them or forgetting to bring them with me when I shop.  This cute project is the solution to my problems!  To access the tutorial for this project visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to April...then stop by Chris' blog and show her some inky love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...