Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcoming a New Team Member!

Last night at my monthly Tri-City Stampers team meeting we welcomed a new member who has joined our Stampin' Up family.  Today I want to show you the card I made for her...have a look:

Welcome card featuring the Friendly Phrases stamp set with new products from the This & That product line
I kept the design on this card fairly CAS as I was wanting to showcase the fabulous new products from the This & That product line.  The DSP is just gorgeous...lots of fantastic on-trend patterns with a wonderful array of colours.  I think my favourite new product is the Washi Tape!!  I am in love with that stuff!  Such a quick and easy way to add colour and texture to a project!  SO excited to see more it in the upcoming Annual Catalogue!  All of the products in the This & That line are available for purchase as a discounted bundle until the end of the month.  After that they will appear in the upcoming catalogue but the bundled price will not.  Get it while you can! 
The sentiment I used is from the Friendly Phrases set and I added a bit of Pool Party Baker's Twine and a button I had leftover from Sale-a-bration.  Don't you love it when a project comes together easily?  Our coordinating projects make designing a breeze!  I know my new team member is going to love working with Stampin' Up products as much as I do!  To learn more about the benefits of joining my Stampin' Up team click the Join My Team tab at the top of this page.  I would love to make a card just for you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...