Monday, April 1, 2013

No Fooling...something new from Craft Project Central!

Happy April Fool's Day!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with lots of time with family and friends!  Today is the start of a brand new month and I get to show you a new project from the designers over at Craft Project Central!  Check it out:

Scallop Square Spotlight designed by Julie Beltramo
This collection of projects shows four different ways to use the scallop squares die for the Big Shot.  I just love finding new ways to use my dies and Julie has done a wonderful job coming up with creative ways to make treat holders using the scallop square.  To access Julie's tutorial, head over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to April.  For your $10 subscription fee you'll receive 10 full-colour tutorials, including this one!
I also have a free subscription to give away this month!  So, leave me a comment on any (or all) posts dated April 1st through April 15th.  I will select one lucky winner and announce their name on April 16th.  Good luck!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a sneak peek at what I've been working on all weekend (and it's not Easter chocolate!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...