Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finally!

Yesterday I promised you to show you what I worked on this weekend.  Amid the chaos of preparing for my son's 6th birthday bash, I squeezed out a few minutes to put together my cards from my Paper Pumpkin kit!  I had great fun playing with the supplies and adding a few of my own to create four different designs.  Check them out:

Cards made with the Welcome Kit...the first Paper Pumpkin kit all new subscribers receive!
This is essentially the card that the instructions tell you to make.  Cute, but...
...it's much more fun to get creative!  All of the items used on this card come in the kit with the exception of the Tempting Turquoise ink (the kit comes with Basic Gray) and the Baker's Twine.
This one is perfect for my brother... every phone conversation I've ever had with him starts with "Hey"!  For this one I used a couple of circle punches and a scrap of Tempting Turqoise card stock.
Again, used only what came in the kit with the exception of the blue ink.
Whaddya think?  This kit is a fantastic value at only $24.95 which includes tax and shipping!  It includes the consumable supplies to make the cards (more than enough...I had tons left over!) and reusable materials including ink, stamps and a clear mount block (size D).  If you haven't subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet, what are you waiting for?  Visit the Paper Pumpkin website and order your subscription today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...