Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More Sketch Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!  I always feel such a sense of relief when Wednesday hits, knowing there are only two more days till the weekend!  I am super excited today because I just booked my trip to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversay Convention happening in July.  The best part?  My registration was FREE (one of the many perks I've earned as a demonstrator) and my flight was FREE too (I booked using Airmiles!!).  Can't wait till July!

Today I have another card I designed using this month's Sketch Inspiration.  In case you missed it, here is the sketch:

 And here is another, very different take on it:

Any-occasion card featuring the Circle Circus stamp set with sentiment from Sweet Essentials.

For this card I turned the sketch sideways and moved the sentiment so that it balanced.  I used some of the Sent With Love DSP for the background and stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it in  Pool Party.  I changed the colour of the Designer Builder Brad by embossing it also with Pool Party...it makes for a lovely focal point paired with a couple of images from the Circle Circus stamp set.  I added lots of bling with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  Stay tuned next week for another project using this sketch.  To view past sketchs and samples click the Monthly Sketch Inspiration tab at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...