Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweet

I have to admit that when I read about the upcoming Colour Refresh I did a little dance of joy!  I am so happy that Pool Party and Calypso Coral are going to be part of the core colour families!  I love those colours together as well as in combination with other colours and today I have a perfect example of just how wonderful they look together!  Have a look:

Baby card featuring the Hearts A Flutter and Itty Bitties stamp sets with sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners
Isn't that the perfect gender neutral colour combo for a baby card??  So sweet and those little feet are just the cutest thing ever!  I love the teeny little images in the Itty Bitties stamp set!  The fact that they fit perfectly in the circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack is an added bonus.  It makes them so easy to add as little accents on projects like this. It is definitely a must-have for me!
Now for a couple of reminders:
Firstly, don't forget to leave a comment on any post dated April 1st - 15th.  I'm giving a way a free month's subscription to Craft Project Central and it will go to one of my faithful readers!  I'll post the winner's name on the 16th.
Secondly, don't forget about the free shipping offer coming up this weekend.  Starting tomorrow at 12:00am Mountain Time (2:00 am Eastern) Stampin' Up is offering free shipping on every order.  Make sure to get your order in before midnight on Monday to take advantage of this terrific offer.  You can place your order directly through me or through my website and have it shipped directly to you for FREE!! 
Tomorrow is my son's 6th birthday bash, so I'll be a wee bit busy with it all day.  I hope you have a terrific weekend...I'll see you on Sunday with highlights from the Super Duper Super Mario party!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Leena! It really is the perfect gender neutral card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour combination is one of my favourites, too! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...